Sunday 7 February 2016

Been busy, sneak peek!

Starting 2016 I have been very busy, between battling being ill and planning a wedding I have gotten out of sync with my posts. Recently I have bought myself some army upgrades and I have converted some pieces too.
Also, I am working on my 'none-forgeworld' competitive list as many tournaments don't allow them, which does suck for me, but I need to adapt to the field. One of the fellows down at Dice and Daggers is wanting to start out playing in tournaments too, so this list should be good practice for both of us.
This it what I've come up with:


Combined Arms Detachment: Crimdon Slaughter Chaos Space Marines
HQ
Chaos sorcerer - Mastery 3, Bike, Daemon Heart, Force Stave, Spell Familiar, Sigil, warlord
Chaos Sorcerer - Mastery 3, Bike, Force Stave, Spell Familiar
Troops
5 Chaos Space Marines - Melta Bombs, Flamer
Rhino
5 Chaos Space Marines - Melta Bombs, Flamer
Rhino
Heavy Support
Mauler Fiend - Lash Tendrils
Mauler Fiend - Lash Tendrils
Lord Of War
Choas Knight Paladin - Daemon of Khorne
Formation Detachment: Khorne Daemonikin Gore Pack
3 Khorne Bikes - Melta Bomb
3 Khorne Bikes - Melta Bomb
13 Khorne Hounds
13 Khorne Hounds
This will have tobe play tested to see how it works and tweaked accordingly. I like that I finally have a knight for my own and it fits the list brilliantly. Everythings fast and durable to fight a different array of enemies and each unit can support another.
Finally the formation allows me access to the Blood Tithe table for summoning and boosting existing units. Should be fun, just got to do some purchasing first!

No comments:

Post a Comment