Sunday 5 April 2015

Pets at Home: Cute Animals and Terrain Pieces

Whilst out shopping, me and my girlfriend popped into Pets at Home to have a look at all the fluffy animals. They were all very, very cute. However, around the Aquarium section of the store these little beauties caught my eye. If you want some form of monument for your brand new Blood Thirster then look no further a mere £12 can get you these;


This one is my Favorite of the two, hence why it is at the top. A huge human skull with a crater in the back of it's head. Although this is designed for fish, I am sure your Khorne Daemonikin will not be upset by this very nice piece of terrain making up either a theatrical base or a piece of home made terrain.
This next one looks more suited for them Fiendish Slannesh, but being a bull like head and looking the mutilated part, I don't think any Chaos God would be against this. I am also thinking this beauty could be a very nice alternate head for them Daemonic Titans.

I may get myself one of these, might you?

No comments:

Post a Comment